Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ock

Another from Mommie:

"It's been about a month or so since we weaned Pobbes off of the bottle.  Okay, so we cut it out cold turkey.  She has adapted well but has taken to a new routine.  She loves to have her razzberry pacifier .  We got this early on because of her in-utero name 'Razzie'.  We never realized she would actually like it, especially since she never really used a pacifier.  Anyway, she loves to take this to bed as well as this hard, sharp and ugly crane from Kung Fu Panda.  I have also started rocking her to sleep and boy howdy, do I love this time.  

"I never got a chance to rock Gamble as there was always too much stuff in his room and I was so sick.  So now that we are finally settled into our house and R has the room, with the rocking chair, I cheerish this nightly routine with my baby girl.  She now says 'nigh nigh' to the boys and off we go to 'ock.    She is now even starting to sing along to some of our songs, which now include Christmas songs.  She is lovin' 'Silent Night' and 'Jingle Bells'.  Sing them to her, and you'll see.  But you will also see that Random and Mommie are 're-united'."

No comments: