Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mommie Adoration

There's no question whose girl that is.

Random is Mommie's girl.

It's never been clearer than this week, when she's been so ill.  Well, we've all been a bit ill, but Random got hit pretty hard, and Mommie's still pretty bad.  

Either way, when she's sick, she's all Nic's.  I try to play with her, she cries.  I try to hug her, she cries.  I can't feed her, and she smacks my hand away if I try to hold her hand.

On the other hand, she's Mommie's, non-stop.  Every time they see each other after a nap or being apart, they sing, "Reunited and it feels so good."  That's their song.  Random is now singing it along with her.

Just like I've got my boy, she's got her girl. 

When Nic's cooking in the kitchen, there's Pobbes right behind her to hang on her pants.  She'll cry if she sees her Mommie leave, and sometimes just if she misses her. 

These times may be gone soon enough, but for now, Random is all about the Mommie adoration.

No comments: