Friday, September 19, 2008

Amanda Hugginkiss

From Mommie:

"Gamble, thank you for the flower," I said.

"Oh no, Mommie. That isn't for you," he said, shaking his head. "A-man-da gave that to me."

"Oh, really?" I perked up. "Gamble, that was very nice of her."

"Yeah, and if you get a flower from a girl, that means that they lo-o-ove you!" he exclaimed, really drawing out the O.

"Oh boy," I thought. "Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and the big deal is that we are going to get married. If you get a flower from a girl, you have to accept it, and that means that you are gonna get married."

Oh my. Two weeks into school and we already have ear infections, 5th disease, bronchitis and now a marriage pending. Are we really ready for this?

Daddie note:
Shoot, Gamble, you've got to hold out for more than flowers. I at least got a puzzle ring from your Mommie...

No comments: