Friday, March 16, 2007

Update


I just thought that I've not been writing much, mostly due to schedule. Not for lack of material.

Gamble's been his usual self: chipper, perky, excitable, and defiant. With lots of little verbal learnings, and demonstrations of wit. He's started to mash words together in odd ways.

Random's doing well. She's cute as all get out, of course. She's sleeping in fits and starts, but her belly seems to be feeling better, and overally she's in a good mood. Most of the time, when I first go to see her after work, I get a fairly alert, fairly big smile.

Of course, these two are what keeps me going.

Nicole is the one that keeps me sane. She's absolutely the best Mommie. It's great to see her with Random, how much they play and sing and talk together. She missed all that time with Gamble, and now she's making up for it.

I forgot how hectic these early weeks can be, and how much needs to be let go. I miss reading, video games, and exercise, but I wouldn't miss my family for the world.

No comments: