Friday, July 11, 2008

Mommie Jackpot

From Mommie:

The most adorable thing just happened.

I was cleaning the kitchen and the boys were gone, so it was just Pabu and I. We haven't really mentioned it here, but she is known for loving the intro song to the TV show "Reba" ("I'm a survivor"). Whenever she hears it, she will move mountains to get to the TV to see it.

Well, it came on and I knew to look for her. She was far away from the TV, so I ran and met her half way to get her to see the last little bit of it. After it was over, I asked her for a hug.

Without hesistation, she gave me a hug and then with a coy smile, she looked to her left, smiled again, and gave me a kiss... without prompting! Wow!

Those of you that know her knows that she is not free with her kisses or her hugs and you have to almost beg her to get one. To get blessed with a Random Kiss... I just hit the mommie-jackpot!

No comments: