Monday, July 28, 2008

That Dream

Gamble's been dreaming more and more, and reporting on those dreams.

The other morning, I was sitting at the computer checking personal email before leaving for work, and Gamble came out of his room to talk to me.

"Daddie, I had a dream last night."

"What was that dream about?"

"Well, in my dream, I played in my backyard on my playset. Except the playset had three slides on it - the ones it has now, and another one, and it was really big!"

"Wow, Gamble, that's really cool!"

"And you know who was playing on it with me?" He looked at the floor, almost blushing. "Jenna. From my preschool?"

Wow. I remember Jenna, but I'm surprised he does. It's pretty amazing, as he hasn't seen her in about a year, I think.

So it was his first girlfriend!

No comments: