Friday, May 2, 2008

Far out of Synch

So what typically happens, since Nicole's home with the kids, and I don't get to see them as much, I'll get stories from her, too. Sometimes I ghost-write the stories, and sometimes I post them with almost no change.

If I'm very busy, I always flag the email for followup, and figure I'll get to them later, say, when I'm on vacation or have some extra time.

Sometimes these blogs fall through the cracks. But when it comes to being over a quarter of a year later, the blogs lose relevance. For example, Random's near walking now. She actually wants to walk everywhere, but still needs some help for confidence.

With no futher fuss, I give you... a glimpse into our world three months past:

1) G knows

So K and I were talking tonight when I asked him if he would clean off R's high chair. Frustrated by the amount of food left on the tray and in the seat, K wasn't excited about doing it and G sensed this. "Oh Daddie, you have to listen to the girls and do what they say". HA! HA! Yes, Gamble. You got it. (Some girl is going to be very lucky).

2) Mobility x 2

So K wrote a blog the other night about R getting around more and more. Well, to our surprise, she got up on her knees last night and didn't even need to hold onto anything- see pics on website. And today...today she was holding on to her crib rails and contemplating steps. It won't be long now. Go Random, go!

3) R

Currently, R can pat her tummy, touch her head and touch her ears. She can get up on her knees and crawl (army-style). She can also say quite a few words: Mom, Ma-Ma, Hi, Ba-Ba, Da-Da, Ga, Baby and she says something that sounds like "bounce". With her current diet plan and favorite food being Banana, I am guessing that we are just days away from her saying banana. nitely changin'!

No comments: