Thursday, May 3, 2007

Not on Purpose

Howdy, folks.

I know that you're interested in the family, and I'm very sorry for not writing more these days. It's not as if there's nothing happening with the kids.

It's that there's too much happening to Mommie and Daddie to keep up at the moment.

I wanted to take a minute and offer some significant data:

Random seems to be sleeping rather well these days. Most days, she sleeps from about 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. If not straight through, then maybe she only gets up once and goes back to sleep. On some days, those hours are extended further.

Our babysitter, who is helping out a lot more now that her school is letting out for the summer, is now watching both kids. She's great with Gamble, and she's wonderful with Random. She's adventurous, and loves taking them both to the park and even does picnics with Gamble.

Random seems way more relaxed than Gamble ever was. I don't know how Nic feels, but since her reflux seems worse than his ever was, I'm guessing it may have been the chronic ear infections that he had as a baby.

Either way, we are very blessed to have two very cute kids, and we love them to pieces!

I'll try to keep stories coming as I get them, but much of it's tempered by the time to write them down.

No comments: