Saturday, April 12, 2008

All Things Poofy

Random sure is a character. We see more character every day, in fact.

One of the things she's been doing for a long time is snuggling up to pillows. She doesn't really lie on them long (except overnight), but every time she sees a pillow, she'll do whatever it takes to crawl, cruise, or roll over to the pillow, just to bury her face in the cool side.

This morning, I was putting away a whole bunch of blankets and comfortors around her, and I was folding them up and putting them on the ground. It was extremely amusing to see her crawl around and bury her face into every blanket in turn as her internal mandate required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.