Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lost His Hug

I picked Gamble up from school today, and while he was saying goodbye to his friends, I went to get his blanket from the other room.

When I got back, a distraught friend of his, who typically requests and receives a goodbye hug from him, said to me, "Gamble lost his hug for me!"

Gamble came to his own defense. He was standing next to a different little lady that he had a playdate with his past weekend. "Yeah, I give my hugs to her now."

I bent down and gave his old main squeeze a hug, and he came running over: "Just kidding!" He gave her a hug.

Oh, dating issues at his age? We need to encourage him to play the field. Mommie thinks it's funny that all the girls take home mention his name to their parents. She hears all the time how they talk about him at home. He makes almost no mention of them, though.

Heartbreaker.

No comments: