Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary


I just wanted to say happy anniversary to Nicole. She is the bestest wife, and certainly is on track for mother of the year. Not only is she managing to handle both children about 21 hours a day, she manages to do it while being back to work part time and supports me by letting me sleep during the darkest hours of the night. Words cannot express my love, my admiration, my sheer gratitude.

If there is anything to say, it's that I would never have time or energy to reach out in these blogs without her, and we all have her to thank for that. Having Random is much more exhausting and taxing than I ever thought it could be, though thankfully Random's not nearly having as tough a time as Gamble did. Nicole's on top of all the medical stuff, is able to handle this on little sleep, and she's a great mother. I get so excited when I see her bonding with Random in a way she was too ill to do with Gamble.

Happy anniversary, Miss Nikki! Six years, and I wouldn't trade a minute for the world.

1 comment:

mamapat said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Love you . m