Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Coming Back

Okay, so I wasn't together enough to be blogging when Gamble was this little. Shoot, I was simply trying to hang on for dear life, let alone enjoy the ride.

This time, however, the hospital gives me the opportunity, and I have the platform for blogging already set up, so Random is giving her dear ol' dad a second opportunity to revisit things he noticed first time 'round.

One thing I'm recalling tonight is that when you have a baby on formula, everything starts smelling a little like formula. The shirt she spit up on, her outfit that she burped on, the burp cloth, the couch, and on and on.

Until you realize that the poo smells like formula as well. And then you start to think that everything around you smells like baby poo. It's a sickening realization.

Oh yes. I'm in love all over again, and this girl is the apple of my eye. And even the constant smell of poo can change that.

No comments: