Thursday, June 26, 2008

Five

Our little boy is five today. Five. Five. Five.

Amazing the way the time flies.

For those of you who don’t know, five is a big age for him. He gets to do three new things at this age: He gets to chew gum, watch Star Wars movies (yeah!), and ride the bus to school (when applicable). He’s so excited about chewing gum he could about pee his pants. He wanted to take it to school with him today.

Well, after I got home from work, we got some Taco Bell for him (one of his favorites; Pabu's too), and then afterwards, he got to chew gum and watch the first half hour or 45 minutes of A New Hope.

I figure it came out in the summer 1977, so I was just a little younger than he was when I saw it for the first time. Very exciting to see a little reflection of me in his eyes.

No, wait. That was C3P0...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, our awesome boy!

No comments: