Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How I Roll

Gamble wanted to help me take the stuff out to the car tonight. I rarely get bags at the store if I can avoid it, and since we only bought three things (a strap for some loose ductwork, and two packages of condensation line insulation for the air conditioner), I didn't get any bags, and Gamble was more than glad to help out.

He took both packages of insulation. I grabbed his other hand (always and still when in the street, parking lot, or anywhere a car might come out and smoosh a body), and commented on how great it was that he could carry such large packages.

He said, "See? I carry this one in my armpit, and this one's in my hand. That's how I do it."

"That's how you roll?" Then I got the idea that it would be cute to hear him say it. "Hey, Gamble. Say, 'That's how I roll!'"

But he had his own ideas.

"Daddie? That's how I rock-and-roll!"

He cracks me up.

No comments: