Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Puck

The other night we took the kids bowling. We had a great time, and Random liked it so much that she would scream every minute it wasn't her turn. They had a little ramp for her to roll the ball down, and with the bumpers up, she beat everyone in the kids' league (lane 2).

While we were bowling, Gamble asked if I could take him to the bathroom. I happily did. I had to use the stall, since the urinal was short enough and he wanted to. Just as I got the door closed, I hear, "Hey Dad! There's a pink thing in the toilet!"

"Gamble, that's called 'the puck'. Are you peeing on it?"

"Yup!"

"Good, that's our job. All boys have to pee on the puck. You get extra points if it breaks in half or pieces come off."

"Oh! Ok."

Ah, all part of the ritual of growing up male...

No comments: