Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kaleidoscopic Birthday

Gamble is responsible for some of the wildest flights of fancy I've been privy to. His latest one, one that came up a while ago and that he keeps riffing on:

"I'm going to have a birthday that changes color."

He first wanted a green birthday because, you know, it's special green. His favorite. He loves it.

Then, because I like blue (secretly, I like green best, but since he likes it so very much, I let him have all the green he likes), he wanted his birthday to change from blue to green. What he means by that is unclear, but he keeps saying it. I think he wants it to make me happy and him happy.

And now, he's expecting a kaleidoscopic birthday. He wants to please Mommie and Random, too, so now his birthday changes colors from green to blue to red to pink.

I can't wait to see how his Mommie plans to pull this off.

No comments: